On this lovely, springy, lazy Friday I decided I'd do a FOTD/EOTD look with some purple shadows. It's been a love/hate relationship for me with purple makeup ideas - every single time I tried to do something nice, I ended up looking a like an old lady. I love how glowy and fun it all turned out.
Also, since I'm going on a first date with someone tonight and therefore I have butterflies in my tummy and I'm super hyped, I figured playing around with my makeup will keep me busy enough.
What I've used:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation in "F1/Fair"
- Smashbox High Definition Concealer in "Fair"
- Smashbox Bronze Lights in "Sunkissed Matte"
- Maybelline Dream Touch Blush #06 - "Berry"
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in "Mist" (#WT901)
- "Wow" (Israeli brand) Eyeshadow #12
- From the Sleek Makeup "Oh So Special" Eyeshadow Palette - "Wrapped Up"
- From Smashbox "In Bloom" Eyeshadow Pallete - "Lilly Pink"
- Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in "Smoke"
- L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes mascara in "Luminizer - Hazel Eyes"
- L'oreal Paris Super Liner in "Luminizer - Hazel Eyes"
- Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick #160 "Special Diamonds"
Now, I know the eyeliner isn't "perfect", but I'm so damn proud of myself for not getting it all over my face that I don't even care!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Hopefully, I'll update soon!