Welcome!


I'm not, by any means, a professinal make-up artist - I'm just having fun, doing what I love to do. :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Makeup Gear!

As I promised, here's my makeup gear:

Brushes:
Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush (#7)
Smashbox Blush Brush (#16)
Smashbox Double Ended Smudger Brush (#20)
Smashbox Face & Body Brush (#19)


Primers:
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer

Foundation and Concealer:
Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation - Fair (#F1)
Smashbox High Definition Concealer - Fair

Bronzer and Powder/Blush:
Smashbox Bronze Lights - Sunkissed Matte (#53012)
Smashbox Soft Lights - Prism (#52711)
Lips:
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss - Sheer Color - Pop (#56101)/Pulse (#56192)/Radiant (#56127)

Maybelline Watershine - Rose Diamonds (#278)/Spiced Diamonds (#160)

Maybelline ColorSensational - Mauve Glam (#230)/Crazy Pink (#180)

I also have two lipsticks from Estee Lauder and Clinique that I got as samples:
Mascaras:
Two more samples from Estee Lauder and Clinique:

Eyeliners:
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner - Golden Ivy (#50765)/Smoke (#50776)
Eyeshadows:
Smashbox In Bloom Eyeshadow Pallete
Samples from Estee Lauder, Clinique and Shiseido






I hope I didn't forget anything... But that's it so far. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment