Welcome!


I'm not, by any means, a professinal make-up artist - I'm just having fun, doing what I love to do. :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

See This Face? (FOTD maybe?)

I went out a few nights ago and did my make up like that ^.

I have to admit, I didn't like it much at first and I was in a rush to go out (my friends and I have this thing where we don't know we're going out till about 5 minutes before we leave). This picture isn't top quality, but I lost my digital camera (renovation sucks, I hope I didn't throw it out by mistake. That would be devastating).

This is an all Smashbox face - from the primer to the finishing powder. I have NEVER seen my face look so smooth before in my life - and it's not like I have bad skin or anything! It just rocked!!!

Anyways, the renovations are now DONE and I can go back to posting! Woohoo!!!!

Catch up later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment