Welcome!


I'm not, by any means, a professinal make-up artist - I'm just having fun, doing what I love to do. :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's Going On?

Hey lovelies! I am having the toughest time ever, and I really do need to vent a little.

So, for starters, I've finished my first semester of my second year in college. I'm doing a BA degree in special education and learning disablities (in case you really had no idea) and exams are just a huge pain. I feel like I hardly have any time management skills at all, and no matter what I ask my uncle (who is a life-coach!) where I look online - I just can't find a system or tips that really work for me!

I'm seriously starting to get really depressed. My (now ex)boyfriend broke up with me a few days before Valentine's Day because he realized, after six months, that he doesn't actually love me - and frankly, I do agree that I'm better off with him. But it still blows. I just can't help but wonder if it's just me that's not good for other people, or if something's wrong with me - or that it really is that all men are stupid and need a brain transplant STAT. Ugh.

I've been having issues with my roommate too. We started the year off as really good friends and I really do still like her - but for the past few months things just went downhill. It started when I started seeing my ex (I guess she, like everyone else I know, really did not like him. At all) and we just got in petty fights and arguments. Living with her was just like hell. BUT! (luckily yes, there's a huge but right there!) When I told her I'm no longer with my ex, the atmosphere around the apartment was lighter again. We communicate again. We talk. We actually laugh and enjoy eachother's company.

I've been letting my blog go a lot, but I think it just added more pressure to me than fun, and I really didn't need another stress factor. I will try to write more, post more, review more and just get my thoughts together. I really do believe writing, even if no one reads it at all, is therapeutic. It's like having a diary (as in "dear diary", not like an agenda or whatever) only I guess sometimes people read it.

My addiction to make up and other beuty related stuff really kept me happy though. I got a whole lot of new products I still haven't reviewed and I need to, and I have a day or two that I let myself "off" - just to relax and do things that aren't study-related (although I do have a test coming up next week, but whatevs. I feel that if I start studying 4-5 I actually do it a lot more effectively. I think I might do a time-management post, too. Just to share, you know.)

Maybe if I'll be more active on the blogsphere I won't sit and mope around as much, as I'll have somthing to occupy myself with - like a hobby.

I'd love to know what you guys are feeling right now, and if you've got any tips or advice for me and for others who feel like me (but just don't share it with the enitre world like I do. I'm weird like that).

I'll start working on some new posts now!

Love always,
Shir.


1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck with everything! I know I'm just getting around to viewing all your posts that I've missed. I let my blog go too but I'm back into the blogosphere for good. I look forward to seeing more of your posts once you get around to them. I really do think that you'll feel better about blogging if you devote a little more time to it and interacting with more beauty bloggers. I've been telling myself the same thing.

    ReplyDelete