Welcome!


I'm not, by any means, a professinal make-up artist - I'm just having fun, doing what I love to do. :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Guess Who's Back?

No, I don't mean Slim Shady...

Hello my lovely readers! I'm finally back, alive and kicking! I've had a crazy intense month and no time for myself whatsoever, but I'll make up for it this week, I swear. I'm planning to make one post per day for the whole week since it's Rosh Hashana (jewish new years) and I don't have a whole lot more to do - and holidays means shopping so I've got loads of new stuff to show you and talk about.

And since the weather forecast is talking about having a pretty rainy week, what better time is there to blog?

So, lovelies, you'll hear from me soon enough, I promise!

Gosh I missed blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment