Welcome!


I'm not, by any means, a professinal make-up artist - I'm just having fun, doing what I love to do. :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tulik.

Hey everyone!
I was planning on making a huge review post and all, but plans have changed.
Last Thursday a friend of mine (a vet assistant) called me and told me about a new puppy that was brought in to the clinic just two days earlier. He's 5 months old and got hit by a car really bad - he has an open fracture on one of his front legs and he's just wounded all over with ugly scabs and scrathes from the pavement.

I went to see him and fell madly inlove. I volunteered to be his foster-mom for two weeks till he gets better and healthy enough for adoption, so life has been pretty hectic - it's just like having a baby around the house, seriously.

I potty trained him on my own and he is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I won't be able to adopt him though, since my roommate hates pets (and he's only here because she's away on vacation abroad somewhere). I'm really sorry I haven't had any time to post and there's a lot going on in my life that I wish I could write and blog about, but I just don't have any time at all - I'm only blogging now 'cause Tulik, my puppy, is sleeping.

I'll be back soon enough with lots of updates, reviews and looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment